Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Personal Attachment


This is one of those photographs where you judgment is clouded by a personal attachment. These two women were real ladies, and great company. I really enjoyed speaking with them and wanted them to end up in the paper. Sometimes I just want people to be in the paper who are excited about it. Every time I shoot somebody's photo who is really jazzed about it, and then it doesn't run, I would imagine it hurts our readership base. Particularly when we don't really run many pictures from within the city limits, though those are the people who are excited for coverage the most. So even though it didn't make the paper, it's being published here and that's what counts, at least for me.

1 comment:

Justin Cook said...

love love love love love love love love love love love love love love your attitude! :)